Monday, March 14, 2022

Instagram...Trying Another Way

 I decided to extended my proposal of using Almost Mondays song by DM'ing (direct messaging)them on Instagram. Persistence is key and I think since they are a smaller group, they will respond faster through this form of social media. Without a doubt, they may never respond but it is worth a try. This blog is not as long because I just wanted to give you all a brief update of my adventure of getting the approval for this song. I have high hopes!!! However, I do have backups in case this music won't work out. 

I have found a reliable website where they provide a wide selection of copyright free music. While they may not be the exact song I want, we all have to have a back up in case something goes wrong. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!