Wednesday, February 16, 2022

IT IS KICKOFF SEASON!!! WOOP WOOP!

    I am very proud of myself today! I sat down and started brainstorming some ideas for my film. If you remember from my previous post, I was undecided as to what I wanted to claim as my film. I truly doubted myself (never do that). I thought I was going to be struggling with creating a film opening, but here we are! Now, my ideas are always subject to change, but I feel relatively confident in this pitch. Below, I have inserted a screenshot of my developing ideas. I promised you that my ideas would be scattered around, but I ensure you that you will slowly see the development of this piece, I hope it will come together beautifully. 

                                            *INSERT A HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF HERE*


Why might this not seem as big of a deal? It IS! I understand that I have just now discovered my idea, but that was a huge obstacle for me so, YAY!! As you can see, my planning as of right now is relatively vague but I am in the rough draft stage. However, I have a great feeling about this plan. I have a lot more planning to do but this is what I have as of now. I want to steer away from productions that are of the thriller genre. To do this, I will have to think carefully about the composition of my shots, and what the different scenes will evoke in the audience. 

Here is a closer zoom of my drafting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!