Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Delving Deep or Scraping the Surface?

        Today I was able to research more into how to create an effective blog, so let's see how much I learned. First, I made some notes on the presentation in which I believe will assist me in creating a notable blog. These notes helped me a lot as I now feel more confident with creating a blog that will be able to showcase my journey and document my efforts. This blog is nothing too special, but I will be continuing my drafting for the concept or idea that I want to build upon. Without a doubt, this will be one of the hardest parts of my project, but I am ready for the journey. 

            One of my major goals is to create a blog that will not feel like a hassle to read. I want my readers to be comfortable, and read leisurely. I also made a new document that will hold my brainstorming ideas. For me, I brainstorm in a very scattered manner but I am able to reach my goal of creating an idea. As of right now, I am still swaying back and forth between two film opening ideas. I decided to spend a considerable amount of time researching previous AS level projects. I have seen many different projects that were PHENOMENAL!! Without a doubt, they have spent a lot of time and effort into creating a project. I want to look on my work and see all my hard work reflected. Let's begin, for real this time!


OKAY SOOO.. I am aware that my notes on the presentation may seem a bit short, as they notably are. However, I know that these brief comments will be a constant reminder that I need to stay on topic, and create works and ideas  that will relate back to my overall project. 

To answer my title question.....find out in my next blog posting ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!