Sunday, February 13, 2022

What's Next?

 Hello beautiful people! I’ve got some exciting news for you all. These upcoming weeks will consist of heavy research, analytical thinking, creative spurs, and risk taking. Have you guessed what I will be doing? If not, no worries, many things in school may fall under that description. I am starting a new portfolio project!!I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting and thinking about the various lessons that I have learned from Mrs.Stoklosa. The transition that I am currently in from the music marketing project to the current portfolio project has been extremely smooth. However, the last lesson truly impacted me in a way where I knew that I was prepared to take on more projects. I was made aware that as a student, I was never frequently required to work on a project for long durations of time, which I feel is important for teaching commitment, hard work, and discipline. However, I had never been assigned projects that lasted for more than a month, save for my AICE Global Perspectives class. This made me realize that this upcoming portfolio project would test my ability to create not only short term, but little bits of creativity that would spawn into an impressive project. I use impressive lightly because I am aware that I am an amateur artist, with little experience. However, I will take in all the criticism I can receive to become a more well-rounded director.

               I am very in tune with myself, so the planning process is going to be very tedious, as my indecisive thoughts will lead me to different ideas for filming and planning. However, I have put great thought into what specifically I wanted to capture. I considered the various film openings Mrs.Stoklosa had presented us with, and I appreciate the exposure. I want to widen my scope on the film industry therefore I will continue my research specific to the genre I want to portray. I am currently between two different genres for my film opening. I will disclose the official genre once I am certain on the route I would like to take. I have a very open mind and I want to take a somewhat forward-thinking approach to this project. My sister, Trinity Williams completed both AS and A levels of AICE Media, and she has created great projects. She also has her fair share of poor projects even though she worked incredibly hard on these projects, she had not acquired the skill set to create an AMAZING project. After a long day of work, I Facetimed her just to get her input on the project thus far. After communicating with her my concerns, I was reassured and ready to take on this project. This upcoming week, I will continue my brainstorming and outsource to gather more information from professionals, in hopes of creating a beautiful project in which I will be proud of. My ideas for this project have ranged from a medical emergency to the fluidity of playing the violin, both topics in which I have profound knowledge in.

              I am thrilled to take you all on this roller coaster of a journey, as I will explore unfamiliar topics, and gain as much insight and knowledge as possible. I’ve kept you long enough, thank you for your time! Stay on the lookout for another update! Much love.

My sister and I talking about AICE Media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!