Friday, April 1, 2022

So many buttons to click

 You read the title right. Why are there so many buttons that have individual functions on these editing apps. My enthusiasm has plateaued but I am still overwhelmingly excited to take my editing to a new level. With multiple facetime calls to show me how to do something, and different YouTube videos, I have been able to edit my project. I still have some finishing touches that I want to add, but that will not take too much time. I will add some sound  overlaps, and add my specific foley sounds. I feel amazing knowing that I was able to learn so much in so little time and I am now playing around with the different tools. I'll insert some clips of me editing and the process. I know that since this is my first actual long term editing project, I will not be a pro and cannot expect perfection, but It sure doesn't hurt to take what you've learned and apply it to your work. I have been able to take all that I have learned these past couple of months whether it's the shot composition, transitions, coloring, sounds, or effects. All of these miniscule things help build what eventually is the production. Post-production has been very fun especially when I get my groove on. I love playing music while editing, I get to be in my own space. I am still on the search for copyright free music. I will update you all soon. Have a great rest of your day!! Much love. 








I actually did end up adding too many clips which then made my project at a whooping 4 minutes. We have two minutes to create an opening. Which means I will have to shave off two minutes of content. I think I will be able to do it. I actually do have to do it since I have to remain within the time frame. I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!