Saturday, April 2, 2022

Thank you for the journey!

 Welp, this is it. All this way and I've learned so much in what feels like a short span of time. Throughout the duration of this project, I've learned how I work as an individual and how I do under pressure. I thoroughly enjoyed taking on this challenge as some aspects were out of my comfort zone. As stated before, I was so incredibly nervous to edit my project since I did not feel very confident with this part of the project. However, I did what I had to do in order to maximize my knowledge. I also loved the fact that many of my friends took this class so we were all able to bond of the difficulties and greatness of our project. We were able to rant when we ran into a problem and help each other resolve this problem. Overall, I am thankful that I was able to finish this project, and it is a big relief. I know that there are some parts of my project that could be improved, but I am very proud of myself for what I have been able to do. Thank you so much for coming with me along my journey, I really appreciate it!!

ANEESA OUT!!! *image a super cool mic drop here*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!