Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Big debate....who will win??

 I have been doing a lot of thinking, as I usually do. I am not very experienced when it comes to editing, so I have gotten some input on the best apps to use. Mrs.Stoklosa provided us with some background information and different links to various editing software. The different contenders are Adobe, IMovie, or DaVinci. I have heard a lot of good things about Adobe so I may go with that. 



These are the big ones! I will end up going with premiere, as I have access to this program and all of its features. With the different editing tools I need, this will be the best app for me. I have worked with IMovie in the past, but found that it was not my favorite app to use. Premiere is very intricate and has a lot of different tools that are available to me. Thankfully, I have some amazingly gifted friends who have worked with premiere. 
    
When I started editing today, I was utterly lost and confused. Fun fact: I wasn't sure how to import the specific clips into the timeline to be edited. However, connections are always going to help you. My friends Sebastian and Mia are both experienced with Premiere and were able to show me the ins and outs. I did watch a few tutorials but found that with the help of my friends, I was able to learn much more in a shorter amount of time. Shoutout to those brilliant people, I will forever be thankful for their help and gratitude. I can't wait to see their projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!