Thursday, March 17, 2022

MUSIC!! Please say YES!

     Cast your votes here if you think that the artists, "Almost Monday" will let Aneesa use their song! Today I had the liberty of contacting the group to see if I would be able to use their song. After I heard this song a couple of times, I knew that I wanted it to be the song that I open my film with. The song is called, "Live Forever" by Almost Monday. If you listen to the song, you will see that it is very upbeat and makes me feel like I can live forever, hence the title. The beginning of my film will show the characters enjoying their day in a very adventurous manner. I thought it was going to be difficult to find a song that would work well with the two characters and BOOM, here it is. 🙉 

    I am super excited at the fact that I may be given permission to use their song. This song sticks to its title because it is called, "Live Forever" and truly captures the feeling of living forever and being unstoppable. As with anything, It may be a while before I get permission but I will continue to check in on any response from the company. If they do not give me permission, I will find another song because we must move on. If you have not heard the song, I will attach the link below. 

"Live Forever" by Almost Monday (2021)






Here is specifically what I wrote to the company in case you cannot see :)

    "Hello!! My name is Aneesa Williams and I am a senior at Cypress Bay High School. I am currently working on developing a film opening and I  was wondering if I would be able to use your song, "live forever" for a partial part of my opening. I would love if you would allow me to use your song as you have the rights over it. All credits to the song would be given to you and noted within the credits. I will NOT be making any profit off of your music, it is solely for project purposes. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing back from you. Have an amazing rest of your day!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!