Saturday, March 26, 2022

Collabs and more!

     I have a couple of updates for you all. Today was a very productive day for me! I was able to do some more genre research on some specific technology uses. I think that as an amateur artist, I need as many resources, guidance, and instructions on different techniques that I can use. However, the most important thing that I did was help Julie! Julie is another amazing student in AICE Media. I had the honor of working as the lead of her film intro. At first, we were thinking about being partners for this project but I overall decided to work independently. However, we still have helped each other greatly and have been able to offer assistance and support to one another which I think is amazing. Since I am the lead for her film, I had the ability to work in her project and help her film for her specific project. On her day of filming, she told me exactly what to wear and she also sent me her drafts which helped me a LOT. Because she sent me her ideas, I was able to understand her story and what exactly I would be doing within her film to make it as good as I can with my role.

    Working with Julie also opened my eyes to the many different possibilities I can use to capture the different shots. As I've stated a million times, I want there to be a blue tint to signify the shift in mood. For Julie, she used small LED lights to get the vibrant change in color for each of her shots. I thought this was a brilliant idea. However, I think that since I need to film during the day, I will not be able to use a LED light simply because science does not work that way. I cannot use a light since it will not show up well on camera and would blend in. However, props to her for being able to utilize a home accessory for the well being of her project. 

    Instead of using the LED light I have found an app that will let me add a blue ting over each video without the shot looking tacky or misplaced. Premiere is an amazing and credible app that I will be able to use to my liking. I know many students who are using this editing app to complete their projects. I was looking through their website and they have so much to offer for all of their users. 





 I also decided to learn more about the app so that I am not as stressed when it is time to edit. Here is the video I watched! :)



"Premiere Pro Tutorial for Beginners 2022 - Everything You NEED to KNOW!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!