Saturday, February 26, 2022

I Like It, Picasso!





"Final Floor" Cover Art !



    I can always rely on my subpar artistic abilities to lead me to such incredible, AMAZING, and advanced art. The art of sarcasm. I created a rough draft of my cover art that I feel will fit for my film opening.  I guess it would help if I further elaborated on what this cover art means. Here we go!

    As stated in my last posting, I stated that I wanted my cover art to be simple but visually bold. I also want my characters to be in action with a lot of emotion on their face. Because of my lack of artistic abilities, my vision may not be totally clear, therefore I will explain more. The primary setting of this film takes place in a building that has somehow switched over to a haunting route. The elevator plays a significant role in the story as it is essentially the transporter to the characters life-threatening challenges. Ever since the characters got into the elevator and encountered with the creepy man (pictured on the right), their life had been flipped upside down. It will be beneficial if the creepy elevator man is pressing the button that leads to their next, "adventure". Along with the bold, large font and context of the cover art, I think that this will be an enticing, and inviting movie poster. 

                        As always, much love!
                                                                    - Aneesa
                                                                        
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is my CCR!! I hope you enjoy it. You might need some reflective glasses LOL. That was a joke!